For Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 8, Organist & Choirmaster John Kirk invites all children in 1st-8th grades to sing at the 10:30 am service.
There will be four rehearsal options, and children must attend at least two rehearsals in addition to a warm-up before the 10:30 am service on May 8.
Rehearsals (held in the Choir Room)
- Sunday, April 24, noon-1 pm
- Wednesday, April 27, 6 pm-6:50 pm
- Sunday, May 1, noon-12:50 pm
- Wednesday, May 4, 6 pm-6:50 pm
- Sunday, May 8, 10 am warm-up in the choir room
Please look at the rehearsal dates, and let John know if he can expect your child or children. To RSVP or if you have questions, contact John.
Sunday, May 8 at 10:30 AM
St. Andrew's Episcopal Church Sanctuary at 1819 Heights Boulevard