6 – 7:30 PM
Donations to each artist's selected charity will be gratefully accepted.
- February 21 - The Sonnier Brothers Band benefiting Houston Area Women's Center
- February 28 - The Rev. James Derkits benefiting Trinity by the Sea Rebuild Fund
- March 7 - Patrice Pike benefiting Step Onward Foundation
- March 14 - Paul Hardwick & Ed Amash benefiting Heights Interfaith Ministries Food Pantry
- March 21 - Charlie & The Regrets benefiting Lord of the Streets
Read the Bible at March Miqra
Miqra is a Hebrew word that means “a public reading of scripture,” and on March 9-12, we will read the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, in 72 hours. The Miqra is not a performance; it is a way for us to spend time devoted to understanding and honoring the book that defines what we believe.
Check out this month's edition of The Voice and find out what's been going on and what's to come at St. Andrew's.