The public reading of the Bible from Genesis through Revelation accompanied by activities for all ages. Yes, we will begin at Genesis and read through Revelation in three days!
- Friday, March 9, 7 PM – Our reading begins with Welcome and Evening Prayer.
- Saturday, March 10, 9 AM - 3 PM - Explore the Hands-On Bible Museum and experience the Bible through music, stories, and art. The day will include Tony Pryor and Living Your Voice singers, master storyteller Kathy Culmer, the call of the ram’s horn, lunch in the Parish Hall, activities for all ages incorporating art, culture and history, as well as fun things to take home!
- 4 PM Singing the Psalms with members of the St. Andrew’s Choir
- Sunday, March 11 – Our reading continues in the church and chapel.
- Monday, March 12 - Youth and Community Partners Day – Youth, community partners, and fellow congregations are invited to read, tour the Bible Museum, and enjoy fellowship.