Visiting St. Andrew's
Traveling to St. Andrew's & Parking Upon Arrival
- Traveling West on I-610 - take exit 16A toward Yale St
- Traveling East on I-610 - take exit 16 toward N Main St/Yale St
- Turn South onto Yale St; Turn East onto 19th St; St. Andrew's will be on your right
- Traveling East on I-10 - Take the exit toward Heights Blvd/Yale St
- Traveling West on I-10 - Take exit 766 toward Heights Blvd/Yale St
- Turn North onto Yale St; Turn West onto 19th St; St. Andrew's will be on your left
- Traveling South on I-45 - take exit 50 toward Cavalcade St/Patton St
- Traveling North on I-45 - take exit 50B toward Cavalcade St/Link Rd
- Turn West onto W Cavalcade St; Continue on 20th St; turn South onto Yale St; Turn East onto 19th St; St. Andrew's will be on your right
If the parking lot is full, you may park along Heights Blvd (do not park at Beck's Prime or in the lot adjacent to it)
Ushers are on hand to welcome you immediately prior to a service. They provide directions, information and distribute service bulletins. If you have any special needs, please communicate this to an Usher so that appropriate accommodations can be made.
Nursery care is available on Sunday mornings for children, from infancy through 3 years old, from 9:15 until noon. The nursery is located to the right of the church's main entrance at the far end of the Oak Table Lobby. The nursery is staffed by three experienced nursery caregivers who have been trained in Safeguarding God's Children and the Montessori infant/toddler environment.
The Service Bulletin provides a guide to the service. If you did not receive one from an Usher/Greeter, please pick one up on your way into the church.
During the Services
Our Worship Services are interactive and participatory. Everything you need to participate fully can be found in the Service Bulletin or the Hymnal, which is located in your pew. Please don’t feel awkward or embarrassed if you’re not totally sure about what to do—just do what you’re comfortable with! And if you’d like help, the people near you would be happy to assist—just ask.
Visitor Cards can be found in each pew. We ask that you complete one and place it in the alms basin during the Offertory or give it to an Usher/Greeter when you leave. By completing a card, you will be added to our newsletter mailing list so that you can learn more about St. Andrew’s.
After the Services
Please join us for Coffee Time upstairs in the Parish Hall. This is an opportunity for you to ask questions and learn a little more about St. Andrew’s.
Pick up a Newcomer’s Bag before you leave—each bag contains additional information about the Episcopal Church, our beliefs, the ministries at St. Andrew’s and a current copy of our parish newsletter.