LETTERS FROM OUR HEAD OF SCHOOL, NANCY SIMPSON-
On August 25 St.Andrew’s Episcopal School began our thirteenth school year. With the help of many parents, board members, and faculty, the school continues to grow and yet maintain a very special culture of nurturing and caring for the child in a Montessori environment.
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our faculty and staff:
- Our Toddler I class is led by Michelle Balch and assisted by Mari Matthews and Nick Curtis.
- Toddler II is led by Christa Wilson and assisted by Monica Chapa.
- Our Early Childhood environment is led by Martha Pena and co-taught with Tuan Vu. Edith Rivera assists both teachers.
- Maryuri Duran functions in the very important role of Business Manager, keeping our records up to date and making sure we have what we need each day.
- Michelle Hlavenka is our Director of Admissions and Marketing.
We work together as a team to create an environment that nurtures and enriches the children and their families. Come by and see what a very special place SAES is and, how much fun we are having in our Montessori community!
St. Andrew’s is accredited by the Southwest Association of Episcopal Schools and is a Member of the American Montessori Association. Parents interested in admission to the school may contact the main office at standre firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-861-2954. We hold small group tours each month and accept applications and enroll year-round.
More information about the school can be found online at www.SAESintheHeights.org.